Customer Service Administrator
£in region of £21,500 per annum per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team administrator, required at our clients Northamptonshire manufacturing facility.
General responsibilities include: -
- ·Being a self-motivated administrator working within the emerging new teams being developed during the current restructure.
- ·Deliver the highest level of customer service through the entire process from estimating, order processing, conservatories and after care while striving to reach the KPI’s.
- ·Successfully learning and delivering our clients PVC product range to the customers within their team structure working with the ASM, transport administrator and credit controller responsible for the same area .
- ·Working with the team leader carrying out tasks to the highest ability.
Knowledge, experience and skills: -
- ·Experience utilising Filemaker and Super-Highway .
- ·Flexibility with working hours to meet the demands of the business.
- ·Knowledge of the PVC product range with a desirable minimum 5 years’ experience in the industry.
- Logical thinking and a team player with the ability to make decisions independently
- ·Attention to detail
- ·Excellent communication skills via telephone, email and internal messaging software