Digital Marketing Manager
£Excellent package for right individual per annum
Our client are a fast growing company trying to shake-up the traditional windows & doors industry by being more forward thinking, more service-minded and funkier with great people. With products that are Premier league and an excellent rating in Trustpilot our client has found magic ways to be fastest on the market regarding delivery time. Now we need your expertise on how to win the hearts of customers in the UK, using your digital marketing expertise.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who has a flair for digital marketing and someone who has a deep understanding of all digital channels. Would others describe you as a results driven and solution orientated professional, who is comfortable taking the initiative and lead?
Skills crucial to succeed in this role:
- Solid experience running PPC campaigns especially in Google Ads and Facebook
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience with SEO, content management and website management
- Strong team player and a self-starter.
- Have a genuine interest in the digital space and be able to spot emerging trends, technologies and opportunities and be able to advise, select and implement these.
What will be in your to-do list?
- To plan all digital marketing which includes SEO/SEM, email, social media and display. Plus whatever you deem relevant.
- To oversee and develop the brands social media presence.
- Measure, analyse and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, continuously optimise campaigns.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams, external agencies and other vendors.
- Create, plan and deliver web-brand growth strategy, through advertising, social media and other marketing/PR activities.
- Ensure compliance with all operational and strategic marketing guidelines specified by the individual brands.
- Drive product sales through proactive promotion of new seasons launches, existing offers in the whilst generating up/cross sale opportunities.
- Create or manage the development of marketing campaigns. From idea to visual and written execution you must lead to great results.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreunerial European business with a sustainable and high quality product in its infancy within the UK - please contact us for further infomation and details