We are recruiting on behalf of our client who are a commercial glazing and curtain walling sub-contractor for an experienced Installations Manager. The successsful candidate will previously have worked in a similar position and will have excellent organisational and management skills coupled with industry experience.
1. Review drawings issued for Clients approval and provide feedback on buildability issues
2. Review pack of information forwarded by Contracts.
3. Maintain effective reporting and paperwork systems.
4. Site surveys when required
5. Pre start site visits
6. Manage installation resource
7. Place order with fitters – to budget and terms of contract
8. Ongoing monitoring budget for installation cost and plant hire – cost to complete.
9. Maintain QA procedures for all activities.
10. Prepare Method Statement/Risk Assessments/COSHH Assessments
11. Obtain signed Certificate of Conformity
12. Ensure high standard of completed installation works.
13. Carry out random quality checks
14. Check material deliveries for completeness/damage.
15. Training of subcontractors.
16. Health and Safety on sites
17. Liason with clients and subcontractors.
18. Toolbox talks
19. To assist other departments as directed and as required.
KEY WORK OBJECTIVES
1. Minimise snagging
2. Completion on time
3. Budget control